Eaglestone Cottage is a renovated 100 year old stone cottage.
- One bedroom with queen bed
- Queen sofa bed in the lounge (can sleep up to two couples or a family of four/five with an additional single bed pull-out ottoman or cot on request).
- Ottoman pull-out single bed
- Cozy lounge with gas heater
- Modern luxury bathroom
- Country kitchen.
- Outdoor firepit
- Blueray/DVD player & TV & Books
- Coffee – Nespresso Vertuo Machine,
- Dishwasher – single drawer
- Electric Cooktop,
- Gas Heating
- Hairdryer & straightener, Iron & Ironing Board
- Picnic Blanket & Camp Chairs,
- Swimming Pool
Set in it’s own garden in the grounds of the farm, with the chickens, friendly alpacas, shearing shed and horses all nearby. You will be woken by the sound of birds calling and experience spectacular sunsets. The cottage has it’s own outdoor firepit for those cozy evenings around the fire stargazing. Ideal for a couple on your own for that true farm stay experience, or bring your family for a weekend on the farm. In the summer months you are welcome to use the above ground 10 metre swimming pool, have a picnic in the pavilion dam paddock, explore the creek and experience some of the beautiful nearby bushwalks.
- Guests: 5
- Bed Type: Queen Bed & Queen Pull-Out Sofa & single ottoman pull-out bed
Prices start at: $180 per night (+taxes and fees)